I Have a Sewer Backup Problem in Fargo?
When you have a sewer backup emergency in your Fargo home or business, our local team in Fargo is Here to Help. ® Here are the three classifications for contaminated water:
Category 3: “Black Water”
Sources for category three, “black water,” include flooding from rivers or streams, water from beyond the toilet trap, water from the toilet bowl with feces, or standing water that has begun to support microbial growth.
- It may contain untreated sewage, harsh chemicals, and microbes
- Water from flooding rivers or sewer backup
Category 2: “Gray Water”
- It may contain bacteria and viruses
- It can quickly degrade into category three if left untreated
Category 1: “Clean Water”
This is water from a clean source, such as a broken clean water supply line or faucet.
- Water from a clean source like a broken water line
- If left untreated, it can degrade into category two or three
Call Us Today!
You never know when your sewer system will back up, but if it does, Fargo residents and commercial businesses can rely on our local team in Fargo to restore the damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 701-232-2455.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.