Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage in Fargo Home Kitchen

When a disaster strikes in your home, call your local professionals to help you! Have you had a fire in your home, or know someone who has? SERVPRO of Fargo can... READ MORE

Smoke Damage in a Fargo Office Building

A Fargo area office building suffered from a fire. Smoke damage left unaddressed can devastate your floors, walls, and contents. Even if the fire originated in ... READ MORE

Storm Water Damage in Fargo Area Home

This homeowner in Fargo came home to find their carpet, and laminate floors flooded in their basement with plenty of rainwater from all the storms that tore thr... READ MORE

Water Restoration Service in Fargo

Water Damage Repair and Restoration is SERVPRO of Fargo's specialty. Our crews receive more water damage calls than any other restoration service that we offer.... READ MORE

Storm Damage in Fargo Area Basement

When we think of storm damage we may think of high wave surges or trees on buildings, but storm damage can also be a flooded basement. Water from storms can cau... READ MORE

Local Fargo Gym Has Water Loss

Recently a Fargo area gym had water damage resulting of an area being totally flooded. Notice in the picture the depth of the water! Our crew had to remove all... READ MORE

Mold Infestation in Fargo Home

This Fargo area family discovered extensive microbial growth in their bathroom, thanks to a leaking water pipe that went undetected for an unknown period of tim... READ MORE

Sewer Backup in Fargo Area Rental Home

This sewer backup made an awful, unhealthy mess in a Fargo area rental home. The renters came home after being out for the day to a strange, strong smell coming... READ MORE

Sick of Cleaning? SERVPRO of Fargo can help.

Do you have a mess that needs to be cleaned up? Has all the working from home and school from home and everything from home caused your home to feel a little to... READ MORE

Water Damage to Wood Floors in Fargo

It's a known fact that water and wood do not mix. When a leak sprouted under the kitchen sink in this home the wood flooring became at risk. Unfortunately, thei... READ MORE