Signs of Water Leaking in My Briarwood Home?
Do you know how to tell if your home has hidden water damage? Our local team in Fargo restores all kinds of water damage in Briarwood, and we use advanced technology and techniques to locate and identify the source of hidden water damage.
After a storm or when the snowmelt begins is an excellent time to inspect your roofing system and attic space for signs of water intrusion. Ice dam damage may not become visible until the snow melts. Two easy ways to determine where the source of the water is coming from are:
- If the water damage is isolated to the top floor, it is probably roof damage
- Water damage on interior floors could be coming from leaking pipes running between two floors or coming from an upstairs bathroom
Here are some of the “low-tech” signs that you may have water damage in your ceiling:
- Yellow or brown spots in the ceiling paint
- Peeling, cracking, or bubbling paint and surfaces on the ceiling or walls
- Strong mildew or mold odor
- Dark, round stains on the ceiling
- Bulging or sagging ceiling
- Bulging or stained drywall
- Wetness or dampness on the ceiling
- Visibly seeing water dripping through the ceiling or walls
Call Us Today!
Briarwood residents and businesses can rely on our local team in Fargo to restore water damage quickly and efficiently, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 701-232-2455.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.