Hidden Water Damage in Fargo Home?
I was surprised when the SERVPRO® of Fargo technician pulled out a case with electronic instruments inside. He explained that these instruments are used in the pre-mitigation process to detect hidden water damage and measure the extent of the moisture in the air. The use of advanced technology allowed the SERVPRO team to locate the hidden water leak quickly without tearing apart the walls. Here are some of the advanced technology and specialized equipment they used:
Moisture Detection and Measurement
- Surface moisture meters
- Infrared imagery
- Evasive moisture detectors
- Video borescope
Water Extraction Equipment
We use powerful extraction equipment to speed the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
We use industrial-strength air movers and dehumidifiers to remove the remaining moisture from ceilings, walls, and floors. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air
Franchises are independently owned and operated.