Sewage Cleanup and Restoration in Fargo?
Sewer water, or “Category Three, Black Water,” is highly unsanitary and can contain dangerous bacteria and viruses. Sewer system backups are biohazardous situations, and exposure can cause serious illness. When you have a sewer system backup, SERVPRO® of Fargo’s technicians are Here to Help. ® We have the advanced training, equipment, and experience to clean and restore this dangerous form of contamination.
When we arrive, we will:
- Inspect and test to determine the extent of the damage and how far the moisture has traveled
- Remove and extract the water. We use powerful pumps and vacuum units to quickly remove the water, which helps to prevent further water damage and mold growth.
- Dry and dehumidify the area. We use air movers and blowers to dry the area. We monitor and document the process to ensure that normal moisture levels are restored.
- Clean and sanitize the area using various techniques to remove odors and deodorize your property.
- Perform repairs to return the damaged area to pre-damage condition
When you need sewage cleanup and restoration services for your Fargo home or business, SERVPRO® of Fargo has a team of highly trained technicians on-call and ready to assist you 24-hours a day. Call us today at 701-232-2455. We’ll clean and restore your sewage backup, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.