Water Damage is Bad, but SERVPRO® of Fargo is Good.
You know your emotions influence your appearance. Just compare how you look when water damage has sloshed into your office space to how you look once you know that our SERVPRO® of Fargo professionals are on their way to help dry, remediate the damage, and restore your office.
SERVPRO of Fargo
We understand that what might seem like a small disruption to outsiders can be a huge disruption to the owners and operators and employees inside a business. If water damage closes off space, makes it difficult for customers to interact with employees, or creates an unhealthy environment, that means lost revenue.
If a toilet overflow, a roof leak, or an equipment malfunction leads to water damage, remember what you tell your clients: hiring expertise saves both time and money. The SERVPRO of Fargo team members are franchise professionals. We assess, clean up, and remediate the water damage faster and more completely than nonprofessionals can because of our experience, training, and state-of-the-art equipment.
Call us at 701-232-2455. We are:
- Available for emergency services 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- Ready to help restore your structure and belongings to their pre-water-damage conditions
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Trusted leaders in restoration from water damage
- Faster to any size disaster – office park or partial room
- Prepared to save your workspace from the moment we arrive onsite
- Equipped to find and remove mold colonies, other types of microbial growth
- Able to remediate damage from microbial growth
- Ready to eliminate, rather than simply mask, odors
- Certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (check them out here)
Count on Us to Protect and Restore Your Space
Water continues to cause damage until it is professionally removed. When our technicians arrive, our priority is to protect your space from further damage, which means:
- If needed, set up roof tarpaulins or other barriers
- Find and extract excess water
- Dry the structure and equipment, other belongings
- Find and remove microbial growth, remediate the damage
We go beyond the basics to get your office back to its full functioning:
- Document drying
- Drywall removal, drywall installation
- Carpet cleaning, repair, installation
- Flooring repair: tile, hardwood, linoleum, marble
- Fine-art restoration
- HVAC, electronics, plumbing, electrical services
- Furniture restoration
- Other (see our website for details)
Astronauts Jack Swigert and James Lovell said they told Mission Control they’d had a problem (past tense), but the line as actor Tom Hanks delivered it made the events much scarier.
Apollo 13 (1995)
"Houston, we have a problem."
SERVPRO of Fargo