SERVPRO of Fargo is an Essential Part of Keeping the Workplace Clean
Keeping the Workplace Clean Can be Tough. During 2020, it’s Even Tougher. SERVPRO® of Fargo is Here to Help.
Standards of clean have always been strict at SERVPRO of Fargo; we built our reputation cleaning the worst messes, including those from storm damage, biohazardous waste, and other disasters.
701-232-2455: Always available in emergencies, always able to work with your schedule
When we clean, we don’t just clean. We disinfect.
Cleaning gets rid of grime, visible soil, and other contaminants. Scrubbing a surface for the required time will remove most of the germs (including the virus that causes COVID-19), but we’re mindful that “most” does not mean “all”.
Proper disinfection kills the remaining germs.
At SERVPRO of Fargo, we have always cleaned and disinfected completely and correctly. When we provide cleaning services, clients know they are helping to keep themselves, their employees, and the community safe.
Ask about our preventive cleaning service: Certified: SERVPRO® Cleaned.
We instituted high standards long before the current pandemic.
“Safe”: That’s how SERVPRO of Fargo’s clean feels.
Our techniques and our proprietary cleaning and disinfection solutions:
- Hospital grade
- Used in healthcare, food service, senior-living communities, major organizations (such as the PGA), and defense installations
- Approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Protection (CDC)
- Certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration, an international organization that sets the standards – often required by insurance companies
Cleaning Programs Are Not T-Shirts
There is no “one size fits all” in customer service.
Call SERVPRO of Fargo at 701-232-2455. We will design a cleaning program that fits the unique needs of your business.
(Incidentally, the father of one or our employees used to call those over-sized t-shirts “one-size- fits-nobody shirts”) Excuse the interruption.
We will help design a program that:
- Greatly reduces the risk of spreading viruses or other germs
- Provides information that lets customers or clients know you keep the business clean and disinfected
- Cleans more than the building – such as cars or other vehicles, safety rails that lead to the entrance, courtyards… whatever you need (no, we can’t keep the outside dust-free, but we can clean outside fixtures)
SERVPRO of Fargo is a local company that has national resources. These factors mean:
- We are nearby, so can arrive quickly in emergencies
- We’ll fit your schedule during all other times
- The community is important
- For large-scale disasters, we can access help from any one of the over 1,950 franchises
- We also provide that help when other communities get hit by disasters
- Technicians know to pronounce “bison” with a “z” instead of an “s” (probably not an important point)
- When people name landmarks instead of streets, we know how to get there
- Updated equipment and training are how we roll