If Water Seeps or Bursts into Your Commercial Space, Call the Fargo Pros for Immediate Help.
It’s hard not to panic when you notice excess water in your office, warehouse, or manufacturing plant. Turn that panic into action; call our Fargo office no matter what time or what day you notice the problem. Because water damage can be so devastating, our emergency response teams are on-call all day, every day, with no exceptions. Call us at 701-232-2455 for:
- Depth/breadth -trained professionals who have the most advanced equipment available
- Certification from the standard-setting, nonprofit Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Full-service company, including:
- Initial assessment
- Roof tarpaulins, board-ups, and other barricades
- Water extraction (up to tens of thousands of gallons)
- Structural drying and dehumidification
- Removal of mold (any microbial growth)
- Damage remediation for the buildings, fixtures, and belongings
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Odor elimination
- Rebuilding and restoration of the buildings and your other property (see our services)
- Work with your insurance company
- Stay on the job until your business is secure, safe, and restored
- Faster to any size disaster
- No job is too large
- No job is too small
- Adhere to our mission to make the water damage “Like it never even happened.”
Call the Fargo Techs at 701-232-2455 – We are Here to Help® Every Day, All Day
When you own/operate a business, you don’t have the time to keep it closed while you figure out the equipment and skills needed to restore it from water damage. Finding all the excess water and removing it are major, time-consuming jobs that usually:
- Take more time than you expect
- Require specialized skills and equipment (which is one reason it takes so much time)
- Are crucial to the safety of your buildings and belongings – water can destroy structural beams, shred documents, and make equipment/appliances unusable
When you bring in Fargo to restore your buildings, you save time and therefore productivity and earnings.
When there’s water damage, there is always the danger of mold (or other kinds of microbial growth). Mold spores, which are always present, open after 24 to 48 hours of exposure to water. Our prompt arrival may prevent the spores from opening, which means we prevent mold damage.
Call the Locally Owned and Operated Fargo teams at 701-232-2455. We’re nearby and ready to work!