When Smoke Damage Threatens Your Home, You Need Help NOW: Fargo is Available.
After the flames are extinguished, smoke continues to weaken your home’s structure and destroy belongings. As soon as you realize that the damage is too much to handle without professional skills, call our Fargo professionals at 701-232-2455. Smoke starts damaging your property immediately, and there’s no stop button, so the only way to halt additional damage is by completely removing the smoke and soot as quickly as possible. Therefore, our emergency services are on-call all day, every day. We promise to arrive quickly regardless of the extent of the damage, the time you call, or the size of your property. Our teams have excellent, ongoing training in the restoration of property from all facets of fire damage, including smoke, soot, water, and construction damage. We guarantee you that we’re up to date on the best practices and most useful technology to clean, remediate property from damage, and do whatever is needed to restore your home (including belongings) to its pre-fire functions.
- Locally Owned and Operated, always nearby, no damage is too small
- Ample resources, access to National Disaster Recovery Teams, no damage is too large
- Registered with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Supervise building services and other kinds of property restoration
Call Fargo at 701-232-2455 for Prompt, Reliable, High-Quality Property Restoration
If you’ve been around a kitchen or a break room where someone burned popcorn or forgot about the snack in the toaster oven, you know what even a small amount of smoke can do. In case you’ve forgotten, smoke is:
- Dangerously corrosive – you can feel it in your eyes, and may later notice peeled-off paint, damaged walls, and roughened ceilings
- Greasy – it attracts more dirt and stains walls, ceilings, appliances, and furniture
- Odorous – it’s greasy, so you carry it with your clothes and hair
Smoke is also much harder to clean up after and restore damage from than may first appear. You may be able to wipe off some of the smoke, only to come back later and find it has reappeared. That’s because the smoke circulates on the air currents and through the HVAC and air ducts; it lands on places that you’d previously cleaned.
Our techs at Fargo know where to look for smoke and other hazards (including water, mold, other kinds of microbial growth, and sewage – among others), so you won’t be stuck with wiping off the same sections of damage again and again.
Once we get rid of the smoke, soot, water, and other hazards, we start remediating the property from the damage. Count on us to repair:
- Walls, ceilings, carpets, hard floors
- Upholstery, hardwood, metal, some plastics
- Keepsakes, documents, dishes
- Other belongings
We supervise construction and other restoration services such as:
- Electrical, plumbing, and HVAC services
- Furniture restoration
- General contracting and more
We finish up by cleaning our mess and anything that’s left, and by zapping away any lingering odors.
We are in business to make the damage “Like it never even happened.”