Water Damage can Put a Damper on Your Business. SERVPRO of Fargo can Help.
Water damage can shut down your workplace, but SERVPRO® of Fargo teams can help restore damaged areas to preloss conditions. We work efficiently to help you get back to a restored workplace. SERVPRO of Fargo is Here to Help. ®
SERVPRO of Fargo
Water: we need it, we like it, and we use it all the time. If disaster looms, we always make sure we’ll have plenty of water. The only thing that’s as bad as having too little water is having too much water – or at least having too much water in the wrong places.
When equipment failures result in office floods, or sewage pipes burst, or ice weighs down the roof enough to cave it in, you know exactly what it means to have too much water in the wrong places. You have water damage.
When your Fargo business suffers from any kind of water damage, don’t throw in the towel (throw down the towel, maybe, but don’t throw in the towel). Call us at 701-232-2455.
We are available to help your business any time of any day:
- Odd hours of the morning
- First day of The Alley Fair
- First day of ice fishing
How We Help
We understand that commercial space is valuable; we are business owners ourselves. SERVPRO of Fargo is Independently Owned and Operated. If something happens so we can’t operate, that means we lose money, which is a loss for our employees and our clients. It’s the same for all businesses, and we know by helping each other, we all do better.
That’s why we keep our promises:
Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Arrive quickly, but not hurriedly; we will be prepared with equipment to protect your building (if necessary), and ready to assess the damage, and provide remediation, and help restore the structure and belongings.
- No job is too large. We have access to disaster teams throughout the United States and Canada.
- No job is too small. Every job is important.
- Remediation of water damage
- Restoration from water damage
- Microbial remediation
- Structural drying
- Carpet cleaning
Clean and disinfect the entire area.
We provide documentation of every step of our work.
We work directly with most insurance companies, which means you finally get a break from doing paperwork. When is the last time that happened? Has it ever happened?
It’s always someone’s birthday. Why not provide the gift of socks? If you don’t want to spend money, just provide the gift of information about socks:
- The earliest known socks are from 300 C.E. and were found near the Nile in Egypt.
- Eighth-Century warriors wore brightly colored socks as they pillaged their way across Europe.
- During Medieval times, socks were prized items. Even royalty appreciated socks as gifts.
SERVPRO of Fargo
We like socks too, especially clean, dry ones.