When the Firefighters Leave, Fargo Steps in and Restores Your Property from Fire Damage
Fargo property restoration professionals are known and trusted throughout the community. Our emergency services are always available – and we always arrive quickly -- because smoke, soot, water, and related hazards don’t stop corroding your property until we remove all these damage-causing substances. Our team members have top-rated, ongoing, always up-to-date training and equipment; rely on us to provide superb and thorough property restoration from the varied horrors of fire damage, including water, mold/microbial growth, construction damage, and cleaning challenges (even biohazards like sewage), and lingering odors. Call us at 701-232-2455 at any time, any day, and for any amount of damage. We’re also available online.
- Registered with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the gold standard for our industry
- Experienced, community-focused, Locally Owned and Operated
- Building, reconstruction, and specialized restoration services, related services to make the property back into your home
- Spectacular customer service and flexibility – check out our reviews and customer comments
- No job is ever too small – your home is important
- No job is ever too large – we have ample resources, excellent technicians, and access to National Disaster Recovery Teams
Fargo is On-Call 24/7/52 -- 701-232-2455
Fire is frightening because it moves quickly and can destroy a home in fewer than five (5) minutes. When a fire is substantially smaller and, therefore, does not immediately wipe out our property, most of us are relieved. It’s an unpleasant surprise to realize that the remaining smoke and soot are also astonishingly destructive.
If the heat burst open pipes or firefighters used water to suppress the flames, excess water causes destruction as well. The water allows microbial growth (such as mold) to develop if it is left in the home for over 24 to 48 hours.
Fortunately, our Fargo technicians have the skills, experience, and specialized equipment to battle both the hazards and the damage they cause. Call us at any time because smoke, soot, water, and other hazards keep damaging your property. Removal is tricky, so hiring professionals such as our Fargo team members will save you time, and therefore money. We also save more of your property than you are likely to on your own, which is why insurance companies often require that their policyholders hire professional restoration providers such as ours. Saving your property saves you from the expense and trial of replacement, which is another reason that hiring Fargo makes sense.
Our mission is to make the damage “Like it never even happened” with the minimum amount of disruption to you and your family. We are Here to Help® 24/7/52.